Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Printable

 Yesterday I showed you my fall pallet signs and promised a printable for you. Well, today's the day!
If you didn't see the pallet signs, here's a recap...

I've included both a dark version of the printable {as seen at the beginning of this post} and this version with the light colored background.
To download the pdf files for printing, please use this link... https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4Njd1PuHg1nUWlsNWtHWFNfbFE&usp=sharing
{if anyone has any  trouble, please let me know as this is the first time I've actually used google docs for something like this!}

And, just in case you wanted to know, here are the fonts I used to create the sign and printable.

Hope you enjoy them!
It would be great if you'd like our facebook page here.
Or follow me on Pinterest with this link.
Don't miss a pretty project. Follow me on bloglovin' with this link.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

'Til next time!
post signature
Pin It button on image hover