Monday, July 16, 2012

Our First Show...Success!

Some of you may know that we had our first On A Whim booth this past weekend in Lowell at the Riverwalk Festival. I am pleased to say it was a great success! :)

We sold some of our products, including a nice whitewashed and stained end table and an ever-popular laundry room sign, both pictured here. We sold the pallet sign in this picture too.

We received a lot of compliments on our products, especially this chippy welcome window sign at the left entrance to our booth (sitting aginst the bottom of our booth sign, which I happen to just love to pieces!).

We also had a lot of compliments on our presentation. That was exciting for me personally. I really wanted the booth to look great, like some of the wonderful booths I see on other blogs and on Pinterest pics. With all the nice words people had to say about the way we had things set up, I guess we didn't do too bad in that area. :)

And, most importantly, Eric and I had a lot of fun talking with everyone and spending the day together. I think I can speak for both of us when I say we feel like this weekend was a great accomplishment and a success. Especially following on the heels of our first 4 etsy sales. It felt so wonderful to hear good things about the products we had made. It's very gratifying to know that people like your creativity. We really feel like our little business is taking off. And couldn't be more pleased. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover