Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday: Short and Sweet

We finally had our first sale on etsy. I'm so excited to look at our shop and see an amount in the revenue column. :) It was even sweeter that our second sale came only one day after our first! And it makes us even more excited about our booth at the Riverwalk Festival. It's always very gratifying when you create something and people like it. So I am thrilled and very thankful that people like out products. And thankful, too, for everyone's support of our business! It's just an awesome feeling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover