Monday, September 22, 2014

Rustic Pallet Kitchen Sign


Rustic Baking Sign made from a Packing Crate from Denise on a Whim
My newest kitchen sign is perfect for anyone out there
who loves to bake!

Kitchen Baking Sign made from a Packing Crate from Denise on a Whim

Measure. Mix.
Kitchen Baking Sign made from a Packing Crate from Denise on a Whim

Bake. Sprinkle.
Kitchen Baking Sign made from a Packing Crate from Denise on a Whim
If you use a very light coat of paint,
you don't have to do any sanding to get a rustic, weathered look.
It just happens naturally.
Rustic Letters on a Kitchen Sign from Denise on a Whim
Made from pieces of a packing crate,
aged with a mixture of steel wool and vinegar,
and painted with simple white paint,
this cute sign really couldn't be any easier!
Packing Crate Baking Sign from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature
Mixing it up at these parties...
Tweak It Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover