Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Farmhouse Bathroom Inspiration Clipboard on Hometalk

When Alex from Hometalk emailed me and asked me if I'd like to curate a clipboard of farmhouse bathroom ideas, I couldn't have been happier! First of all, Hometalk is a great resource for DIY projects for your home and I've been a member for over a year now. And, to get asked to curate a board for them, well, that was fantastic!

Awhile back I posted a series about my friend Mary's farmhouse. Turns out, the farmhouse bathroom post on Hometalk caught Alex's eye. Yay!
It also turns out that I've always, and I mean since I was a little girl always, wanted to live in an old farmhouse. It's still my dream that a few years from now, Eric and I can get a great farmhouse in the country. And, if we can't land an actual farmhouse, then I'll just decorate my new house to look like one anyway! :)
When I think of farmhouses, I think white beadboard walls, light and cheery paint colors, fresh flowers, pretty vintage decor, repurposed items and lots of great old wood. So I've curated this board with all of those things in mind. All the things that will make my future farmhouse bathroom a great place! 
I hope you'll stop by and share in my vision for a great farmhouse bath. You'll definitely come away with some awesome ideas from the wealth of talent over at Hometalk!

I'd love for you to follow me on Hometalk.
Head on over and like our facebook page here or follow me on Pinterest with this link.
Don't forget to get all the latest posts through bloglovin'.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day!
Now, I'm off to create more clipboards for the rest of my some-day farmhouse! :)
post signature

1 comment:

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover