Friday, October 3, 2014

Innovative Broken Chair Upcycles

Upcycled Chair Projects Clipboard on Hometalk from Denise on a Whim
Hometalk recently contacted me to ask if I wanted to curate a board
all about broken chair upycles.
Are you kidding me? Of course!
I love, love, love upcycles and chairs have so many parts to reuse!
I'd love for you to check out my new board on Hometalk,
chock-full of fun repurposed chair projects from some incredibly talented people!

Click on the graphic to go directly to the board and get inspired!
innovative Upcycled Chair Projects on Hometalk from Denise on a Whim
As you can see above,
broken chair pieces can be used for so many things!
Photo holders, chalkboards, towel racks,
tables and so much more!

This little broken chair shelf project of my very own
is what caught Hometalk's eye.
Chalkboard Shelf from an Upcycled Broken Chair from Denise on a Whim
Chalkboard Shelf from a Broken Chair

Go check out the clipboard on Hometalk!
You'll surely be inspired to pull out those broken chairs
or maybe even pick one up off the curb to repurpose!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Nice & Informative Blog !
    you may encounter various issues in QuickBooks that can create an unwanted interruption in your work. To alter such problems, call us at QuickBooks Phone Number 1-855-974-6537 and get immediate technical services for QuickBooks in less time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog, Thanks for sharing informative information .kindly check it my
    QuickBooks Customer Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written blog Thanks For Sharing With Us .QuickBooks accounting software help you manage different type business if you have issue our team QuickBooks Customer Service provide best customer service on time and within budget. Call us today!
    (888) 210-4052

    ReplyDelete
  4. QuickBooks Accounting Software support for businesses by managing all their financial aspects.
    if you have some query you can contact our customer service by call at quickbooks phone number

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover