Friday, October 3, 2014

Innovative Broken Chair Upcycles

Upcycled Chair Projects Clipboard on Hometalk from Denise on a Whim
Hometalk recently contacted me to ask if I wanted to curate a board
all about broken chair upycles.
Are you kidding me? Of course!
I love, love, love upcycles and chairs have so many parts to reuse!
I'd love for you to check out my new board on Hometalk,
chock-full of fun repurposed chair projects from some incredibly talented people!

Click on the graphic to go directly to the board and get inspired!
innovative Upcycled Chair Projects on Hometalk from Denise on a Whim
As you can see above,
broken chair pieces can be used for so many things!
Photo holders, chalkboards, towel racks,
tables and so much more!

This little broken chair shelf project of my very own
is what caught Hometalk's eye.
Chalkboard Shelf from an Upcycled Broken Chair from Denise on a Whim
Chalkboard Shelf from a Broken Chair

Go check out the clipboard on Hometalk!
You'll surely be inspired to pull out those broken chairs
or maybe even pick one up off the curb to repurpose!

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature
Pin It button on image hover