Friday, January 16, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Under the Light of a Thousand Stars

Reclaimed Wood Sign with Love Song Lyrics from Denise on a Whim
I'm just a tiny bit in love with Ed Sheeran right now.
I adore his love songs and his lyrics so I couldn't resist using a line (or two)
from one of my favorite songs, Thinking Out Loud,
to create a new wooden sign.

If you saw my post the other day,
you know I got a bunch of great reclaimed wood from a friend.
Isn't this gorgeous??
Gorgeous Reclaimed Wood Valentine Sign!
I'm sharing 11 new Valentine signs with you over the next few weeks and, I have to say,
I think this might be my favorite.
Not entirely sure I want to sell it at all!
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs | Under the Light of a Thousand Stars Wooden Sign from Denise on a Whim
I'll have more sign to share with you next week.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

Spreading the love at Vintage Inspiration Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover