Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: I Dream of You Reclaimed Wood Sign

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: I Dream of You Reclaimed Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
Sometimes the love bug bites you and you just can't' get a person out of your head!
Even in sleep they dominate your thoughts.
Today's I Dream of You reclaimed wood sign expresses the preoccupation
we oftentimes feel when we love someone.
I painted this sign in a bold red and white color palette.
The pretty script font I used is called Buffet Script.
I adore this font and it's definitely been great to use for my Valentine signs!
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: I Dream of You Reclaimed Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
If you missed them, check out the first 7 signs in the series...
My Favorite Daydream
Kiss Me
We Found Love
Stacked Love Letters
All that You Are
Love You Madly
Honey, I Love Your Love
Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: Reclaimed Wood Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover