Monday, January 19, 2015

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs: We Found Love Rustic Wood Sign

Love Is in the Air Valentine Signs | We Found Love Rustic Wood Sign from Denise on a Whim
Welcome back to see my third reclaimed wood love sign!
This is another Ed Sheeran lyric, from the same song as the last sign.
It's my absolute my favorite song at the moment. :)

If you saw my last post, you already know I have 11 signs to show off.
My blog pages are going to be jam-packed full of mushy love quotes!
But, I'm ok with that. :)
Reclaimed Wood Sign with Song Lyrics from Denise on a Whim
I painted the back of this one with Destin Gulf Green, still one of my favorite colors.
Reclaimed Wood Sign with Love Song Quote from Denise on a Whim
The lyric is from the song Thinking Out Loud.
And it rings pretty true for me lately.
Salvaged Wood Valentine Sign from Denise on a Whim
If you missed the last love sign, Kiss Me Under the Light of  a Thousand Stars, please be sure to check it out. It's one of my favorites!
And I'l see you back in a few days for another pretty sign!
Love Is in the Air | 11 Reclaimed Wood Love Signs from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover