Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Coffee Station Updates

Coffee Station Sign and Mug Crate | Denise on a Whim
When I redecorated my kitchen, I moved my coffee station to a different area and added a thing or two , like the painted crate, a vintage sugar dish and a cute new sign.

The painted crate was a cast-off found at a craft show a few years ago. It was this red wagon. I took the wheels and side bars off and, voila, new mug and sugar station!
I've been using this old ammunition crate as part of my coffee station for awhile now.
I bought a new canister with a dark wooden top from Walmart to hold my coffee and it fits perfectly into the crate.
Coffee Station with an Old Ammunition Crate | Denise on a Whim
I kept my vintage tea box, because I just love it. And I actually store some tea bags in there, too!
Vintage Tea Box Tea Bag Storage | Denise on a Whim
I used a scrap 2x4 to make myself a petite coffee sign. And I found a couple of mugs at the thrift store that not only look cute, but make it easy to grab a cup on one of those mornings when walking all the way across my galley kitchen to grab a mug from the cupboard seems like way too much effort!
Coffee Station with an Old Ammunition Crate | Denise on a Whim
A small snack bucket hangs on the fridge and another vintage jar holds a few pieces of candy for the kids.
Coffee Station and Snack Area | Denise on a Whim
Everything fits great into this little counter space to the left of my fridge and leaves more room open near the sink, where my coffee station was before. Just a few small switches and my kitchen is definitely in better working order than before!
Coffee Station and Snack Area | Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined and i would request, wright more blog and blog post like that for us. Thanks you once agian

    birth certificate in delhi
    name add in birth certificate
    birth certificate in gurgaon
    birth certificate correction
    birth certificate in noida
    birth certificate online
    birth certificate in ghaziabad
    birth certificate in india
    birth certificate apply online
    birth certificate in bengaluru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog !
    Are you unable to work on QuickBooks software? If yes, then do call us at QuickBooks Customer Support 1-(855) 550-7546 and get sure-shot solutions to troubleshoot all the issues of QuickBooks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Blog is very nice, and it's very helping us this post is unique and interesting, thank you for sharing this awesome information.If you face any problem in QuickBooks, Contact:QuickBooks Customer Service NumberFor Quick resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If not that you can also carry the ingredients in the PortOBlend Review along to the office and make a drink whenever you want. But for that, you will also need some healthy and delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete



  5. Since Amazon Prime Video does not support chromecast, you have to rely on either the Fire TV or a native app on the smart TV platform at amazon.com/mytv to watch Prime Video on your TV. Most of the smart TVs have the Amazon Prime Video app in their app store. Search/Browse through the apps available for your TV and install the Amazon Prime Video app.at www.amazon.com/myt


    ReplyDelete
  6. Despite the restaurant industry becoming one of the economically hard-hit sectors, some Chicago restaurant owners aren’t letting the downturn stifle their giving spirit FOR MORE DETAILS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it stems from having 2 younger children. Really I do. One load of their clothes contains a lot of pieces! You have to fold twice as many things as with an adult load of laundry. So I've simply developed this horrible relationship with my laundry over the last 8 years.
    lesco

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    CardRecovery license key

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Content is amazing and I am glad to read them. Thanks for sharing the Blog.this blog is very helpful information for every one.
    Cracked4windows freefilesync crack

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is valuable and useful to a large number of people.
    Take GED Test Online

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover