Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Harvest of Pallet Signs

Today I've gathered up some new pallet signs to share with you, all with the warm and cozy colors of fall. Sit back with a warm cup of your favorite beverage and enjoy!
Autumn is all about the plentiful harvesting of crops. Around here, and especially this year, there's plenty of apples to be gathered and busheled. And, of course, pumpkins!
For this sign, I used some Vintage White and a little Cottonwood Sienna for the background. The letters are Saddle and Traverse City Cherry.
Fall brings to mind some of my favorite things. Hayrides, cider, leaves. 
This subway sign was painted with a background of Vintage White.
The letters are painted in Saddle, Traverse City Cherry, Virginia Chestnut and Barcelona Orange.
I used some fun, free fonts for the lettering. I'll be sharing that and a printable with you tomorrow.
I only sparingly brushed on the Vintage White and then added just a touch of Cottonwood Sienna to give it a warmer hue.
Here it sits atop a vintage suitcase I'm painting...
...with my little primitive 2x4 apple.
And who doesn't love some fresh pressed apple cider on a chilly fall evening?
Painted with Virginia Chestnut, Traverse City Cherry and Cottonwood Sienna, this rustic sign is both warm and cheery.
Too bad I didn't think to pull out some bushel baskets for this photo. That would have been perfect!
Instead, I grabbed my red vintage oil can to show you.
I hope you've enjoyed the pallet sign harvest today and that you're enjoying the cooler weather that fall brings!
You can check out a few more pallet signs we've made here.

It would be awesome if you'd like our facebook page here.
Or follow me on Pinterest with this link.
Don't miss a pretty project. Follow me on bloglovin' with this link.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
'till next time!
post signature
Everyone loves a good party!
Check my project out along with other great inspiration, at these great blogs...
Autumn Abounds Party

Furniture Feature Friday at Miss Mustard SeedInspire Me Please Link Party at Liz Marie BlogFrugal Friday at The Shabby NestFeathered Nest Friday at French Country CottageWhat Have You Redone at Redoux InteriorsHome Sweet Home at The Charm of HomeThrifty Things Friday at The Thrifty GrooveSimple and Sweet Fridays at Rooted inThymeBe Inspired at Common GroundFabulously Creative Friday at Jennifer RizzoShow and Tell Friday at Romantic HomeJunkin' Joe Vintage and Thrifty Finds at The Cottage MarketLink Party Palooza at Tatertots and JelloShabbilicious Friday Link Party at Shabby Art BoutiqueTickled Pink at 504 MainFriday's Five Features at DIY Vintage ChicCreate Inspire at A Night Owl BlogCraft Frenzy Friday at Craft DictatorFriday Link Party at The Pin JunkieBest of the Weekend at A Little ClaireificationDIY Weekend at Mr and Mrs WinslettFriday Link Party at The Pin Junkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover