Thursday, October 9, 2014

Architectural Salvage Wall Hooks

Architectural Salvage Wall Hooks from Denise on a Whim
I've had this wonderful piece of salvaged wood
in my garage for a few years now.
I had a few in things in mind for it but they never seemed
to work out quite right when it came time to use this piece.
Guess it's just been waiting for me to find the right match for it.
And I found that match when I picked up an old brown finial.
Now it's a gorgeous backdrop for wall hooks!
Salvaged wood is my favorite thing to work with.
Just look at that beautiful chippiness!
Chippy, salvaged wood repurposed into a coat rack from Denise on a Whim
I didn't do a thing with the wood itself
except lightly sand down a few paint drips that were on it.
Repurposed architectural wood into wall hooks from Denise on a Whim
All this gorgeous aged paint is au natural!
Chippy, aged paint on a salvaged wood hook board from Denise on a Whim
I picked up a few vintage hooks and this great finial
at a flea market this summer.
I used a few of the hooks on a previous hook board I made.
The hooks look great with the dark brown finial!
Vintage hooks and a great, old finial make a wonderful coat rack!

Salvaged wood with a vintage finial and hooks from Denise on a Whim
They also look great paired with a little bit of rusty goodness!
Rust and a salvaged wood hook board from Denise on a Whim

Architectural Salvage Wall Hooks from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover