Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fireplace Log Roller Centerpiece

An antique Log Roller Upcycled as a Fall Centerpiece from Denise on a Whim
This antique fire log roller was a recent find at a garage sale.
I picked up this, a bookcase, a chair and a few small items for only $13!
Right now, I'm loving this filled with some autumn colors!
The rust on this piece is pretty incredible!
This Rusty Patina is Perfect for Displaying the Rich Colors of Fall! | Denise on a Whim
After giving it a spray of clear coat,
I removed the handle so I would have an unobstructed tray
for some autumn goodies!
Beautiful Antique Fireplace Log Roller Dressed up for Fall! | Denise on a Whim
Just some dollar store leaves and a few pretty gourds
are all it takes to make what would be a wonderful table centerpiece,
With a few leaves and gourds, this antique iron log roller looks great for fall! | Denise on a Whim
I don't have my table finished yet,
(and it's pretty awful)
so I set up this little vignette on my sideboard in the dining room.
When I say sideboard, I mean a dresser that holds all of the kids' art supplies.
The dresser, errr... sideboard, hasn't gotten a makeover yet either.
An antique Log Roller Upcycled in a fall Vignette from Denise on a Whim
Just look at the wonderful iron work on this antique!
An antique Log Roller Upcycled as a Fall Centerpiece from Denise on a Whim
The only thing I did to it, was paint a little Santa Fe Turquoise
on the wooden handle.
The rest is just natural, beautiful patina!
An antique Log Roller Upcycled as a Fall Centerpiece from Denise on a Whim

Let's keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature
Sharing at
Sundays at Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover