Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What should I try this stuff on next?

I just wanted to share something with you all today: I think I'm in love with this Primer!  Zinsser Bulls Eye 123 Primer is just short of amazing. I bought this stuff on Sunday morning, used it on aluminum can lids, wood & plastic. And it worked great! I couldn't be more happy with the results. It went on smooth and covered all the surfaces and materials I tried it on. I was able to get so many projects done and now I can't wait to try it out on more stuff! If you need a primer for your paint jobs, give this stuff a try. Here's another hint: A facebook friend also said it can be tinted! Might have to give that a try soon. Hope you all have a fun, productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover