Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fabulous Farmhouse Front Porch

Today I welcome you to the Crosby Farm. I'm showing off my friend Mary's amazing farmhouse and some of her wonderful treasures this week! Won't you join me on her front porch...
Walk up the front steps with these old wheels as handrails.
Aren't those old white porch columns just fabulous?
You're greeted by a bit of Old Glory with this wonderful barnwood flag that Mary painted. The primitive star candle sconces are a great compliment to this rustic piece of artwork.
What's left of this wagon wheel is a momento that Mary saved from her childhood home.
Once you take a look at her home, it's easy to see that remembering family history is foremost at this farm.
Here's a mini version of the Crosby Farm.
And at the west end of the porch, some more wonderful vintage pieces alongside a delicate trellis...
...with this gorgeous glass detail.
Such a peaceful place to sit and watch the world go by.

Join me tomorrow as we step inside this great old farmhouse to tour the fabulous decor.
There are so many wonderful things to see!

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover