Monday, July 22, 2013

Fabulous Farmhouse Tour: Family Gallery Wall

Thanks for joining me again for the Farmhouse Tour Series.
Everyone loves a great gallery wall these days. And Mary sure put together a fabulous one at her farmhouse! Let's take a walk upstairs today, shall we...
Once you begin walking upstairs in the Crosby house, the gallery wall will certainly grab your attention!
Mary took all of her gorgeous old frames, painted them black, and filled them with reproductions of her wonderful old family pcitures.
She's grouped them all by maternal and paternal sides and added her own calligraphy to each photo. 
The Crosbys definitely know how to keep their family history alive.
And in such a goregous way, too! 
I hope you'll join me later to see Mary's wonderful upstairs bathroom with the gorgeous minty green clawfoot tub! If you missed it, be sure to check out yesterday's post featuring the front porch of this great farmhouse!

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover