Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine for You

Happy, happy Valentine's Day to you all.
I believe it's true that all you need is love.

Times are tight around here most of the time
and I don't often have much money to go around.
But I am so rich in love...

The love of a special man.

The love of my very special children.

The love of the friends who surround me.

And, indeed, the love of God,
who watches over and protects me
even though I'm not doing much to deserve it.

I even get to do what I love here, on the blog.

When we have the strength of love in our life
we can make it through whatever may come our way.

Please keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover