Friday, February 14, 2014

Michaels and Hometalk Pinterest Party Blog Hop!

Pinterest Party at Michaels with Hometalk via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
Guess What? The Michaels and Hometalk Pinterest Party is THIS SUNDAY FROM 1pm-4pm!!
That's right! It's almost here!
I will be at Michaels located at 3940 28th Street SE in Grand Rapids to craft and create with YOU!
Not in my area? That's ok, every Michaels is having a party and you might even get to craft with another blogger! Click here to see which creative blogger will be in your area!

Here's the pretty spring project I made this week...
I'll being making a different craft during the in-store party using one of Michaels' stretched burlap canvases. Ya'll know how much I love burlap!

So what do you need to do to party with Michaels and Hometalk?
Just show up at your local Michaels store and check out the Pinterest inspired displays in your store. Then purchase your materials and head to the classroom where together we will
CREATE SOMETHING COMPLETELY AWESOME!!
{Be sure to bring a Michaels coupon with you for your purchases. You can find them here... http://weeklyad.michaels.com/}


For more info about the event, head on over to http://www.michaels.com/pinterestparty.

And...
Don't forget to Follow Michaels on Hometalk to enter to win a
$100 Michaels gift card!!
Sounds good to me, how about you? :)
Five winners will be announced on Hometalk's FB page on Feb 17, after the party.
win $100 Gift Card with Michaels and Hometalk via http://deniseonawhim.blogspot.com
Hometalk is a wonderful way to connect with other people who love all things home and garden as much as you (and I) do! It's a great place to go and find new inspiration, inspire others by showing off your own projects (and you don't need a blog to do it), or ask questions of the other members for helpful advice.
Are you a member of Hometalk.com yet? If not, you definitely should be! You can become a member of the Hometalk Community online right now or even while your partying with me at Michaels!

Mark your calendar for February 16th

so we can party and create together!

Now, are you ready for some awesome inspiration from the guest bloggers who will be at Michaels stores across the US and Canada this Sunday? We've got a special treat for you today with a BLOG HOP of all our creative Pinterest inspired projects!
Check out the links below and get your creative juices flowing before the in-store party this Sunday!
Oh, I can't wait!!





I'd love it if you keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover