Sunday, February 2, 2014

Join Me for a Pinterest Party!

I never would have dreamed to be announcing something like this to you, but guess what...

I'm partying with Michaels and Hometalk

AND YOU'RE INVITED!


On February 16th, from 1pm to 4pm, I will be at Michaels located at 3940 28th Street SE in Grand Rapids to help host a Pinterest Party!

All you have to do is show up, check out the Pinterest inspired displays in the store, buy your supplies and meet me in the classroom to create your own pin-worthy project!
{Be sure to bring a coupon with you. You can find them here... http://weeklyad.michaels.com/}
Head on over to http://www.michaels.com/pinterestparty for more information about this awesome event.

Then be sure to Follow Michaels on Hometalk to enter to win a
$100 Michaels gift card!!
Five winners will be announced on Hometalk's FB page on Feb 17, after the party.
Hometalk is a wonderful way to connect with other people who love all things home and garden as much as you (and I) do! It's a great place to go and find new inspiration, inspire others by showing off your own projects (and you don't need a blog to do it), or ask questions of the other members for helpful advice.
Are you a member of Hometalk.com yet? If not, you definitely should be!

I'll be busy creating one of the fun Pinterest inspired projects to share with you.
Check it out on the blog soon. But until then, mark your calendar for February 16th so we can party and create together!

I'd love it if you keep in touch...
Your comments make me smile :) 'Til next time!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover