Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fabulous Farmhouse Tour: The Kitchen


When I think of farmhouse kitchens, I think of beadboard and hutches. And this one has both. The hutch is another custom built creation, just perfect for storing mary's amazing dish collection! Let's take a closer look...

Here's a photo of the top of the hutch with its 3 glass cabinet doors.
hooks to hang tea cups...
Aren't these just beautiful?
What a glorious collectrion of red and blue!
{and a rooster, too!}
Mary had the help of a family friend when building this hutch, just because it was such a large project. They added beadboard facades to the cupboard doors when they built the hutch. They look great, as do the drawer pulls she chose!
I'm loving the black and white floor. So very farmhouse.
And, I bet you couldn't have guessed it, but I love the turquoise tea kettle too! :)

This beautiful piece is the memo board Mary made. It hangs on her kitchen wall beside the hutch.
But here's a real gem. This handmade glass panel nests in the kitchen window. I just can't get over how creative and talented Mary is! 
Please check out the previous posts in this Fabulous Farmhouse Tour Series.
You won't be dissapointed when you tour the Sitting Room or the beautiful Living Room. Go check them out if you haven't yet!

The next stop on our tour of the Crosby home is the entryway and storage room. You may not think a storage room sounds too exciting, but it's full of beautifuls too! And, finally, join me as we sit on the back porch Friday morning. :)

Like us on facebook here.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Get all the latest posts with bloglovin'.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover