Friday, July 12, 2013

Jello Cookies

 The kids and I made these tasty jello cookies before the 4th of July. They're very easy and oh-so moist. And, the fun part is, you can make them in any jello flavor you like!

I found the recipe on Pinterest, from a blog called Just Helen.
Here's the link: Jello Cookie Recipe.
 I had a major sweet tooth and I wanted to try something easy. These cookies definitely fit the bill!
We used Berry Blue Jello. It was a nice bright blue until I added the egg. Then it became more of this robin egg blue color. Which is fine by me, because it's my favorite color anyway! :)
You can use paste food coloring to brighten them up, though. The beautiful, bright cookies on Helen's blog are so fun! 
I really love baking. I just don't seem to have a whole lot of time for it these days. A few weeks a go I made a Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (my favorite!). I was going to take pics of that too, but nothing went quite right that morning and I kind of gave up on the picture thing. Truth is, I'm lucky I got that pie made at all!
These cookies were basically like mixing up some sugar cookies with an added box of jello mix. Couldn't get much easier. The kiddos helped, which they love to do. 
If you like soft cookies like me, then you'll want to give these a try for sure! 

Have fun baking! 


Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover