Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fabulous Farmhouse Tour: Mudroom & Storage

This vintage white scale sitting atop an old cabinet with a beautiful dark wood top is the first thing you'll see when you walk into Mary's house from the back porch. I just can't get enough of those little pops of red against the turquoise walls! Follow me inside the mudroom for more lovelies! 
Like this vintage looking sign Mary hand-lettered. She saw it in a magazine and decide do make one for herself. She certainly believes in keeping her family heritage and history alive! Go see what I mean with her wonderful keepsakes in the Sitting Room.
I am loving the green on that frame against the light blue walls. 

And here, you can see some more of Mary's talent. She hand painted these sawblades, one tractor for each of her 4 children. 

Just off the mudroom is Mary's storage room.
I'm fairly sure her storage room is prettier than my living room! :)
Here are more of the shutter cabinets like you saw in her Living Room. You can see the pretty outside paint finish here. Isn't is gorgeous?
And what a fantastic way to store some odds and ends!
Perfectly hidden behind a couple of pretty shutters.
Mary didn't want to put in a drop ceiling to cover up the plumbing in this room, so she added this pretty trellis with greenery and christmas lights.
Very attractive and extra lighting for the room, too!

And on her walls... lots of shelving and cupboards, just chock full of pretty vintage baskets and pails.
Pretty darn pretty for a storage room! :)

If you've missed any of the other pretty posts about Mary's farmhouse from this week, this is a great time to catch up!
Tomorrow morning will be the last post in the series, featuring her back porch.
I hope you will join me as I conclude this tour of my friend's wonderful home!

Like us on facebook here.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Get all the latest posts with bloglovin'.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)

8 comments:

  1. It seems now is the time to work for Alhaj Proton to ensure a strong market presence as the company faces stiff competition due to BAIC's recent rise in the Pakistani automotive market.
    alto

    ReplyDelete
  2. RSS or Really Simple Syndication allows users to easily keep track of content on the Web that is new and relevant. Discover exactly how Aggregators and RSS Feeds work and how to find the feeds you want. Explore the many ways RSS can be used in the classroom.
    admission

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy dancing, gastronomic photography, and going to concerts! After graduation, I will be completing a volunteer project at el Centro Integral de la NiƱez y Adolescencia in Quito, Ecuador.
    mobile

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter recently went to an end of the season pool party for softball. The end of the season party for any sport is an expected tradition. Some coaches do it right and others do not. I have been a coach and can honestly say I did not do a great job of it in the beginning, but learned what worked and what did not over time.
    vezel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This ANT VR headset uses the TheaterMax technology which converts any video or games into 'immersive large screen experience'. So people who want to enjoy games and videos at a larger screen can consider this smartphone. For playing games with the VR headset, one should use a game controller for android.
    tecno

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring a farmhouse tour, specifically showcasing a mudroom with storage solutions. It offers inspiration for those looking to improve their home organization and storage. Moreover, latest Huawei mobiles can help you arrange home decor stuff with their smooth design and interface.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy your writing. I appreciate the knowledge you provide us in your postings, and I’d want to bookmark your page so I can read your posts again since you did a fantastic job. our site

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover