Tuesday, July 16, 2013

On a Whim at the Riverwalk Festival in Lowell

 We had a great time at Lowell's Riverwalk Festival this weekend!
Here's a peek at our booth...
You can see the entire post about that Pie Safe here. It was a really fun project!
 And here's my Eric. He always does a great job at our booth!
If I can just get him to give up the camo and the heavy metal t-shirts during our shows, we'll be all set! lol
Even the kids had fun!
(Although I don't know what kind of face my daughter is making here! lol) 
They were really great on Saturday. But on Friday evening, they fought like cats...
and dogs (with purple and orange spots!)... 
Actually, they did a great job, too!

We had a great weekend. Hope you all are having a fun week!
Stay tuned for the upcoming farmhouse tour series on the blog. I'm very excited about it!

Head on over and like our facebook page here.
Follow me on Pinterest with this link.
To get all the latest posts through bloglovin', just click this.
New followers and comments absolutely make my day! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover