Thursday, May 16, 2013

Guest Post at Alderberry Hill

I'm guest posting at Alderberry Hill today!

This is my first guest post ever and I love Alderberry Hill, so I'm very excited!

Did I mention it's my birthday, too?
Well, it is!
Help me celebrate by checking out the guest post!
We made over an awesome antique chest of drawers and I just know you're going to love it!
Here's a little sneek peek of it...
To see the rest, head on over to Alderberry Hill.

Have a super day.
As for me, I'm definitely going to eat cake and ice cream with my kiddos to celebrate.
Only one more year in my thirties, after all, so I might as well live it up! :)

1 comment:

  1. visiting from "Alderberry Hill's" ! Love how you transformed it! :-) Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover