Friday, May 17, 2013

I Guess We Make Lots of LOVE Stuff :)

I love aqua. For anything. I think this sign would look awfully cute displayed with red! I love me some teal and red!

This was just another vintage frame we purchased from an auction. With a little cleaning and a light coat of aqua paint, the details on this beauty just pop!
I usually end of taking the glass right out of the frames for most of our projects but, for this one, I decided to keep it. We simply glued some black and grey floral fabric on the backer and inserted it behind the glass. The only thing left to do was cut a white vinyl stencil and apply it to the top of the glass.

We think she turned out quite lovely! How about you...?


I would love it if you'd connect with me via bloglovin'facebookgoogle+pinterest, or hometalk!
Getting new followers and comments absolutely makes my day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover