Friday, May 31, 2013

Flowers and Turquoise Birds

It finally stopped raining long enough for me to take a few photos.
So I'm showing off my flowers today.
And these oh-so-cute shabby turquoise birds.
I've had this little bird bath for quite a few years now. It was completely brown until I got my paintbrush out this season and painted the two round little love birds in Santa Fe Turquoise.
Now I absolutely love it more than before! 

Here's the flower box Eric made me for Mother's Day.
I painted it in Old White and a little Turquoise.
Then I shabbied it all up. 
And added flowers, of course :)
I also bought a pre-made flower box.
The greenhouse by my house has such beautiful planters and baskets that I couldn't resist!
 I used a little round hanging planter basket I had on hand for some more color. 
But, I bought too many flowers again.
And all of my pots were buried behind oodles of furniture and finds in my garage.
So, instead of trying to get to the pots, I used this wonderful old crate I had on hand.
{Not to mention reachable!}
Isn't it just a wonderful planter box? 
I really love my little flowery deck this year!
Now, if we could only get rid of the mosquitos...
 Enjoy this beautiful day!

I would love it if you'd connect with me via bloglovin'facebookgoogle+pinterest, or hometalk!
Getting new followers and comments absolutely makes my day! :)

Partying at the June Garden Party at Elizabeth and Co & The Summer Spruce Up Series at Rain on a Tin Roof

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty! Love the crate and the new touches of turquoise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    There's no doubt that that you should publish more on this subject, it may not be a taboo subject but usually people don't discuss such subjects.
    To the next! All the best!!

    Also visit my page - pharmacy technician course

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I also love the flowers in the crate! That is such a great idea as well as those pretty birds. I will be keeping an eye out for a set myself. Thanks for sharing with all of us! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover