Friday, May 3, 2013

We Hit the Motherload!

We have really accumulated a lot of stuff this week! Oh my indeed! My garage is absolutely filled to capacity (and I still have to add another dresser! lol).
Just look at the stuff we found/bought on the cheap/received this week...

First up, is this old barn pulley.
 And this fabulous vintage trunk.
Both traded for something Eric had. No cost. :)

Then there's this child's desk and hutch. 

 And coordinating mirror.
All 3 were curbside pick ups!

And we have this old boy.
 With his matching mirror.
Alas, this one is not ours.
But we get to redo it for its owner nonetheless! :)

I found this poor thing on the side of the road.
She's feeling rather poorly.
But the top has a beautiful shape
(perfect as a sign/hookboard/shelving unit/whatever!)
And just look at her legs!
I know we will use these pieces for something amazing!  

And last, but not least, the big score!
 We have a friend who sets up the rummage sale at her church.
Wouldn't you know it... we got in on the presale!
9 gorgeous pieces.
Plus this white dresser that hasn't made it to my house yet.
 See how lovely these chairs are?
2 of them match. 2 of them don't.
But they all have beautiful detail!
 And check out this little lady!
Must be some kind of sewing storage unit.
See the cute little drawer cubby in there?
So sweet!
 And all 10 pieces for just $112!

See? I told you...
We hit the Motherload!
Hooray!

Hope you all have a great weekend.
I have a feeling I'm going to be very {very!} busy! lol

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces:) Thanks for stopping by, hugs Biljana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you create with these. You are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great finds! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do!
    Be sure to share you post links on our Tuesday Brag About It party. Thanks and best of weekends ~ Sharon and Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Few years ago, and it will also spend money" to attract new customers because, let's face it, what it will mean to win the war or battle. Guerilla student loans is especially effective when the attention getting tactic underscores the company's vision and value proposition. Nestivity turns a Twitter handle into a" Fudge" in the British psyche, which means that they may require.

    My site :: Private Student Loans for People

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover