Monday, May 13, 2013

Moms

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday.

Although I wasn't feeling very well, I spent the day with my two little munchkins and Eric's family.
We had a lovely time!

On Friday, we all went to Chris's classroom and had muffins.
Here's a pic of me and my lovelies.
I'm so proud to be the mom of 2 really special kids.
My daughter, Keara, is a wonderfully bright and beautiful girl with a kind heart.
And my son, Chris, is so funny he just about knocks my socks off sometimes! 

They bring so much joy to my life that I can't even put it into words. 
Above is a little sign we made that we sold at our last show.

It rings so true to what I feel being a mom is.
A little bit of this and a little bit of that,
all rolled up in a big bundle of unconditional love.

It's what I always felt from my own Mom and what I always hope my kids feel from me.
Above all else, is love.

Happy week to everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. love the pic of you and the kids and that sign is awesome! t.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover