Monday, May 20, 2013

lilacs and snowball viburnum

I admit it. I had to look up the name of these white flowers. But aren't they gorgeous?
 I think I got it right. Snowball Viburnum.
And lilacs, of course.
The house next door has this bush with beautiful white flowers spilling over the fence.
And the house is currently vacant.
Well, I just couldn't resist picking a handful...
...and grabbing an old soda bottle, a few mason jars and a rusty old container.

Hoping everyone is enjoying their spring and the beautiful blooms that come with it! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I love lilacs, they're my favorite flower besides orchids. Those white flowers are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover