Thursday, May 2, 2013

Waste Not, Want Not!

Just a quick post today to remind you why it's good to be a hoarder! lol

You may remember the Barn Wood Hook Board we made for a friend.
We cut a cool piece of chippy old barn wood for that project.
After cutting, we had 2 pieces left over. 
Well, Eric saved the pieces.
Shortly after, I picked them up and realized that they fit perfectly together to make a little self-standing easel. 

Eric glued them together, I added a bulldog clip and there you have it...
A cute little rustic easel for your desktop or for holding a picture.

And that proves it... it's good to be a hoarder! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read all of your comments. They make my day! I'm sorry I can't reply to every one of them, but I sure do love reading them and appreciate every one!

Pin It button on image hover